Saturday, February 12, 2011

Excitement/Sports

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions in the last post guys. I also wanna thank all my followers! It's good to see so much support. So not a lot has happened in the past couple days. But right now the UK game is on and I'm not gonna lie its getting pretty scary right now. Hopefully they wont blow this one like all the other away games. So what team do you all support? It can be any team, I just wanna know what everyone likes. I'll be postin again later. Laterrrr

-SJ

12 comments:

  1. Hey there. You're very welcome, I look forward to see new stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome looking forward to whats next to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont really follow it.. Not that I dont enjoy it, but maybe I'll learn through reading your stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know enough about English sports to say who my favorite is xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh, not really a sports guy myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta go with the man above me and say Man U.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see more stuff from you. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete